Wednesday 26 July 2017

How long?


It is years since I popped in here. A lot has changed.

Yes I still make tags and still love PSP, but I have ventured a little into making masks and wordart - still in the early stages, but it is enjoyable.
Photobucket has eaten whatever I posted before and I have since moved most of my tags elsewhere - so time to start over.
My husband has now retired, it has meant a lot of changes - some good, some I could do without lol but life goes on.

So....let's brighten this place up with a tag or two.....here are some I made with my friend's amazing poser tubes - aren't they adorable!

If you fancy making tags with these kind of tubes, why not join us on perfectposersfreebies - we are a small, friendly group with plenty to participate in.







No comments:

Post a Comment