Friday 6 February 2009

Welcome to Jani's PSP Creations

Hi and thanks for popping by.
Check the update below - this info is somewhat out of date now - where did those years go??? lol
I'm Jani and I'm in my mid 50's. I'm married with three children - one has long since grown and flown, the youngest two are in their early teens - and, boy, don't we know it! LOL
We live in the county of Bucks, in the UK. Hubby works the night shift as a lorry (truck) driver and I work one evening a week (term time only) as the leader of a youth group for 10 - 12 year olds - and I love it!
I fell in love with PSP a few years ago and immediately became addicted, but I am still learning - and I think I always will be! It's great fun and suits my creative needs totally. If you haven't given it a try yet - do - you won't regret it! You can easily download a 30-day trial version of PSP to give it a try before you buy.
Anyway, this is where I shall post some of the tags I create. I might even have a dabble in a few scrap elements, tell you of some great scrapkit sites, tut sites, tag templates, masks - and all other things us taggers enjoy.
If you make scrapkits, templates, Posers, or anything else, and would like them added here, just contact me - I'm bound to say yes. :D Banner links welcome too - although you might have to give me instructions on how to do these - I am new to this, so all help and advice greatly appreciated.
Thanks again for popping by - glad that you took the time to visit - do come again soon. I love visitors and the kettle's always on!
Jani

Update: No longer in my 50's and only the youngest at home now - no more teens! Husband retired. I'm retired due to health problems. And we have gained a dog! We have also bought a holiday home this year, a beautiful static caravan, on the Lincolnshire coast - a place we love - with hopes to move their eventually. So don't expect me to be around much in the good weather, but we are home for the winter and what can be nicer than being snuggled up with a caramel latte and PSP - bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment